I contacted Tim in Early 2018 and we looked at approximately 50 houses in Staten Island over the span of 5 months or so. Even though ultimately we did not purchase a home in Staten Island, I still wanted to leave this review because Tim was one of the best realtor I've worked with so far, and I've worked with several. Tim's good points include:
1. Being very punctual for every appointment, and on the rare occasion that he runs a little late, he always lets me know in advance.
2. Very patient and understanding. Me and my fiancee were very picky about our houses, and Tim took time to show us many different houses in different neighborhoods. In some situations where I would have gotten tired and irate had I been in his shoes, Tim was very courteous and understanding throughout.
3. Tim has a mastery of the Staten Island market, and he was able to explain the pros and cons of each neighborhood in a very detailed manner. In fact, his expertise earned him a spot on a Chinese real-estate tv show, which was how I initially found out about him.
4. Tim was a very good negotiator, in situations where we would have requirements for the seller, Tim always does his best to get us what we want, and he succeeds in getting it very often.
5. Tim answers his texts and calls lighting fast, there's basically no worry of not being able to reach him.
6. Tim understands the process of buying a house very well, which is not surprising since he's been in the business for a long long time. He taught us great many things regarding house buying, and for that we are very grateful.
I could go on but there's only so much space in this review box. Go with Tim if you want to buy and sell a house in Staten Island. He is worth it.